Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission now closed, thank you for submitting.
ATBH VII will bring together a diverse grouping of practitioners, policymakers, researchers, educators and students. We will have numerous plenary sessions, breakout sessions, poster sessions and networking opportunities to share a world of experiences with interprofessionalism.
This conference offers three formats for submission:
- Full Session - apply to lead a full breakout session in either an interactive panel, hands-on workshop, or roundtable discussion.
- Oral Presentation - submit an abstract for an individual presentation to be presented as part of a panel of related papers.
- Poster Presentation - submit an abstract for an individual presentation to be presented as part of a poster session.
Please review the abstract submission directions to ensure that you are submitting all of the required components.
Download a pdf of full abstract submission instructions.
All Together Better Health VII will build on the themes of previous ATBH conferences. Reflecting the contemporary focus on improving health care and population health while lowering costs, the conference will be organized around the following themes within the context of interprofessional practice and education:
- New models of interprofessional practice and team-based care;
- Aligning reimbursement with interprofessional care delivery and the economics;
- Educating teams and integrating advanced practice providers in the clinical practice environment;
- Educational redesign to prepare a "collaboration ready" healthcare workforce;
- Legal and policy environment;
- Technology applications (e.g., electronic health records, telehealth, e-health, social media, etc.); and
- Theories, models, measurement and evaluation.
Online registration ends June 4
Health Care Team Challenge
Final ATBH VII program
Register for Pre-conference
Keynote and plenaries
Contact us at:
Contact us at:
Follow us at: